Please enable cookies in your web browser.
If you ask a sampling of PCC Cooks students what they make every year at the holidays, many will tell you, “Iole’s Biscotti!” These twice-baked Italian cookies are delicious on their own and a perfect companion to afternoon tea or coffee. Best of all, they make wonderful (and eagerly anticipated) holiday gifts. This year, Iole will demonstrate three fabulous flavors: Chocolate Almond; Cardamom; and Hazelnut Orange dipped in Chocolate. She’ll also demonstrate easy, beautiful and elegant ways to wrap and present your gifts to the special people on your list. Vegetarian with dairy and eggs.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Wednesday, Dec 3, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village
- Thursday, Dec 4, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Tuesday, Dec 9, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Wednesday, Dec 10, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Thursday, Dec 11, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Tuesday, Dec 16, 6:30-9pm. Redmond