Please enable cookies in your web browser.
On New Year's Eve, shortly before the clock strikes midnight, Russians sit down for a festive meal that will last into the early hours. Prepare for the New Year by learning to make five kinds of traditional Zakuski, or hors d'ouevres, including Garlicky Cheese Spread; Georgian White Bean Salad with Herbs; Beet Salad with Walnuts; Mushroom “Caviar”; and Olivier Salad. The delicious dishes you prepare will be served alongside a selection of cured meats, fish, cheeses and bread for make-your-own open-faced sandwiches. Start a new tradition for New Year’s or any special gathering! With dairy and eggs; meat and seafood optional.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Sunday, Oct 26, 1-3:30pm. Greenlake Village
- Saturday, Nov 15, 3-5:30pm. Issaquah
- Tuesday, Nov 18, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Friday, Dec 5, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Saturday, Dec 6, 3-5:30pm. Redmond