Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Take the mystery out of candy making with these simple and luscious confections. Laurie will expertly walk you through the chocolate tempering process with a variety of chocolates, and garnishes including nuts, dried fruit and classic candy canes. Learn how to make nut brittles working with nuts, citrus zest and herbs. You'll make Dark Chocolate, Pistachio and Cranberry Bark; White Chocolate and Candy Cane Bark; and Almond Brittle with Rosemary and Orange. Learn to package your confections beautifully for perfect holiday gifts. Vegetarian with dairy; no eggs.
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
- Thursday, Nov 20, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Wednesday, Dec 3, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Friday, Dec 5, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village
- Monday, Dec 8, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Thursday, Dec 11, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Tuesday, Dec 16, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds