Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Join in for some Danish holiday cheer! We will work hands-on in small groups to create some traditional goodies made at Christmastime in Denmark. Learn how to make homemade Marzipan, to layer with Danish Nougat (hazelnut chocolate truffle) and dip into warm, melted chocolate to create homemade confections. You’ll also sample Gløgg, a traditional Scandinavian hot spiced drink, served with Æbleskiver (irresistible pancake puffs). Birgitte will also show you how to use marzipan to make Napoleon’s Hats (almond-filled pastries shaped like three-cornered hats). Vegetarian with eggs and dairy.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Monday, Dec 1, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Tuesday, Dec 2, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Thursday, Dec 4, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Monday, Dec 8, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Tuesday, Dec 9, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village
- Thursday, Dec 11, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds