Please enable cookies in your web browser.
As your dance card fills up with all manner of seasonal activities, wouldn’t it be nice to have a few easy, fallback appetizers that work for any occasion? Join Chef Erin for an entertaining class making quick, delicious appetizers just right for the season. You’ll join Erin hands-on to prepare Bourbon Brie (a quick baked brie with a bourbon and brown sugar glaze); Orange Canapés with Goat Cheese and Cranberry Chutney; Moroccan-spiced Bean Dip; Arugula and Edamame Crostini; Asiago-stuffed Dates with Smoked Paprika; Sugar and Spice Nuts; and Baked Olives in Red Wine. Vegetarian with dairy; no eggs.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Monday Nov 10, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Wednesday Nov 12, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Tuesday Nov 18, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Thursday Nov 20, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Monday Dec 1, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village
- Wednesday Dec 3, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle