Please enable cookies in your web browser.
All new recipes! Learn the secrets to creating decadent chocolate truffles filled with chocolate ganache. Laurie will discuss the different types of chocolate, ganache and finishes as she demonstrates the chocolate tempering process and how to make silky smooth ganache. You’ll get to try your hand at rolling and dipping the truffles to make classic confections such as Dark and Stormy Truffles (with dark rum and ginger), Dark Chocolate Raspberry Truffles, and Dark Chocolate and Grand Marnier Truffles. At the end of class, you will leave with a delightful little package of truffles and the enthusiasm to make more as beautiful gifts. Vegetarian with dairy; no eggs.
Members: $50, Non-members: $55
- Thursday Oct 9, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Tuesday Oct 14, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village
- Friday Oct 17, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Thursday Oct 23, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Tuesday Oct 28, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Tuesday Nov 4, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Thursday Nov 6, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Monday Nov 10, 6:30-9pm. Redmond