Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Cultured and fermented foods date back to a time before modern food preservation methods and still have a useful place on the modern holiday table. Today we know that these enzyme-rich probiotic superfoods aid digestion and detoxification and boost immunity; and the sour flavor helps curb sweet cravings. Join Birgitte as she guides you through the process to prepare a variety of cultured foods with a holiday twist. The foods we’ll prepare together are Cultured Cranberry Chutney; Sprouted Lentil Stuffing; Herb Biscuits with Homemade Cultured Butter; Cultured Spiced Cider; and for dessert, a Chai Cultured Ice Cream. Vegetarian with eggs and dairy; no gluten.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Sunday, Nov 2, 1-3:30pm. Edmonds
- Monday, Nov 3, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Monday, Nov 10, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village
- Tuesday, Nov 11, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Thursday, Nov 13, 6:30-9pm. Redmond