Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Join chef Jackie Freeman to learn the basics of home preserving while making festive seasonal treats to give as gifts or to stock your own pantry! This entry-level class will focus on water-bath canning. While discussing basic principles of canning, safety, ingredients and equipment, we’ll prepare Citrus Marmalade and Tarragon-Champagne Mustard. By the end of class, you will leave with the knowledge and confidence to begin canning at home as well as sweet little samples of your classwork. Vegetarian; no dairy or eggs.
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
- Wednesday, Nov 12, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village
- Friday, Nov 14, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Wednesday, Nov 19, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Wednesday, Dec 3, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Wednesday, Dec 10, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Wednesday, Dec 17, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora