Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Join chef, dairymaid and cheese maker Jackie Freeman for a merry evening of hands-on cheese making. In a small group setting, we’ll work together to create Buttermilk Cheese, Fresh Mozzarella, Ricotta and Queso Blanco cheese. Jackie will discuss the basic principles of cheese making, including equipment use and care, ingredients and supplies. We will taste our work in class and discuss more recipes to try at home. Vegetarian with dairy; no eggs or gluten.
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
- Wednesday, Oct 8, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Friday, Oct 10, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Wednesday, Oct 15, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village
- Tuesday, Oct 21, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Wednesday, Oct 29, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Wednesday, Nov 5, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora