Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Join chef, dairymaid and cheese maker Jackie Freeman for a merry evening of hands-on cheese making. In a small group setting, we’ll work together to create Buttermilk Cheese, Fresh Mozzarella, Ricotta and Queso Blanco cheese. Jackie will discuss the basic principles of cheese making, including equipment use and care, ingredients and supplies. We will taste our work in class and discuss more recipes to try at home. Vegetarian with dairy; no eggs or gluten.
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
- Wednesday Oct 8, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Friday Oct 10, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Wednesday Oct 15, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village
- Tuesday Oct 21, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Wednesday Oct 29, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Wednesday Nov 5, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora