Please enable cookies in your web browser.
As the temperature begins to drop, nothing says, “Welcome!” to the autumn season better than a steaming bowl of soup. In this fun workshop, you’ll get a comprehensive overview on creating delicious, inspired soups and tips on the fundamentals of soup stocks. Help prepare three warming fall soups from Olaiya’s extensive soup recipe files. You’ll make Lemony Kale, White Bean and Parsnip Soup; Cauliflower Soup with Brown Butter, Crispy Capers and Smoked Paprika; and Chestnut and Farro Soup with Parsley Oil. Vegetarian with dairy; no eggs.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Monday Nov 10, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Wednesday Nov 12, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Monday Nov 17, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Wednesday Nov 19, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Monday Dec 1, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Monday Dec 8, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village