Please enable cookies in your web browser.
For many of us, chicken is our go-to protein, but we tend to duplicate our old recipes over and over again. Chef Erin will help you cross the road to some new ideas with four useful cooking techniques — roasting, braising, sautéing and grilling. You’ll prepare Rosemary and Garlic Roasted Chicken with Pan Sauce and Mashed Potatoes; Braised Chicken with Lemon; Sautéed Chicken with Bourbon Sauce; and Grilled Chicken with Roasted Red Pepper Butter. You’ll also learn the money-saving technique of how to cut up and bone a whole chicken. With poultry, dairy and eggs; no gluten.
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
- Monday Sep 22, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village
- Tuesday Sep 23, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Monday Sep 29, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Wednesday Oct 1, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Monday Oct 6, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Tuesday Oct 7, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Tuesday Oct 14, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Wednesday Oct 15, 6:30-9pm. Redmond