Please enable cookies in your web browser.
The smell of freshly baked bread wafting through the house is a bedrock of good memories. Come join us to learn more about the time-honored skill of bread making and the science behind it. Each participant will make a mini-size loaf of Apricot Sesame Bread, while learning the proper technique to mix, knead, shape and bake the dough. Using a basic Whole-wheat Bread dough recipe, Ronit will demonstrate variations and different shaping techniques to create rolls, braided bread and cinnamon rolls for an end-of-class treat. Vegetarian with dairy; no eggs.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Sunday, Sep 7, 1-4pm. Edmonds
- Saturday, Sep 13, 3-6pm. West Seattle
- Sunday, Sep 21, 1-4pm. Redmond
- Sunday, Oct 5, 1-4pm. Issaquah
- Sunday, Oct 19, 1-4pm. Greenlake Village
- Saturday, Nov 1, 10am-1pm. Greenlake Aurora