Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Vinaigrettes, beurre rouge, béchamel and caramel sauces serve as the stepping stones on the way to preparing complex and exciting dishes. You’ll learn how to construct and use basic sauces, emulsify sauces and fix “broken” sauces. Discuss ways to play with flavor and incorporate these sauces into various dishes. To test our new skills, we will prepare Winter Greens Salad with Citrus Vinaigrette; Roasted Cauliflower with Bay-Gruyère Béchamel Sauce; Pan-seared Scallops with Thyme Beurre Blanc; and Poached Pears with Spiced Caramel Sauce. With seafood, dairy and eggs.
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
- Wednesday Sep 3, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Wednesday Sep 10, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Friday Sep 12, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village
- Wednesday Sep 17, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Tuesday Sep 23, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Wednesday Oct 1, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora