Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Ciabatta and pizza are an excellent entry into the world of hearth breads for home bakers. Chef Laurie will show you how easy it is to get an artisan bakery result in your own oven with a little knowledge and some simple techniques. Using one dough and slow fermentation, you will make two traditional Italian breads with substantial full-flavored crusts. Learn how to handle the Ciabatta bread in all stages, from starter to freshly baked, and make your own pizza to enjoy in class. Come with your questions! You will leave with dough to finish baking at home and plenty of information to get you started making artisan bread. Vegetarian with dairy; no eggs.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Thursday Sep 4, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Friday Sep 12, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Wednesday Sep 17, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Wednesday Sep 24, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Tuesday Sep 30, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village
- Friday Oct 3, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds