Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Back by Popular Demand! Are you stumped by salmon? What’s the difference between Sockeye, King and Coho? What’s the best way to prepare salmon without overdoing it? Join Chef Erin for this deliciously fun class that will clear up the confusion and provide you with a variety of tasty recipes for your collection, including Classic Salmon en Papillote with Fennel, Olives and Tomatoes; Oven-roasted Salmon with Warm Lentils; Sautéed Salmon with Braised Chickpeas and Wilted Spinach; and Pacific Northwest Grilled, Glazed Salmon. With seafood and dairy; no eggs or gluten.
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
- Wednesday Sep 3, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Thursday Sep 4, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village
- Monday Sep 8, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Thursday Sep 11, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Wednesday Sep 17, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Thursday Sep 18, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora