Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Coconut has become a very popular and useful ingredient, especially for gluten- and dairy-free baking. Birgitte will show you how to create treats for the holidays and beyond with a variety of coconut products. You’ll participate hands-on to prepare some new dessert favorites, including Coconut Chips; Coconut Cream Bars; Lemon Currant Coconut Cookies; and Coconut Cream Pie with homemade pie crust. Birgitte will share lots of extra info, including how to make your own coconut milk and coconut butter. Vegetarian with eggs; no dairy or gluten.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Sunday Oct 12, 1-3:30pm. Issaquah
- Monday Oct 13, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Tuesday Oct 14, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Sunday Oct 19, 1-3:30pm. Edmonds
- Monday Oct 20, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village