Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Chronic inflammation in the body can leave you feeling fatigued, achy and out of balance. The good news is that there are delicious, nutritious foods to shut down inflammation and protect against diseases and unhealthy aging. Michelle is a dietician and author of “Anti-Inflammatory Eating Made Easy.” She’ll teach you how an anti-inflammatory diet can help ease joint pain, improve digestion, address skin issues and much more. Sample delicious dishes like Caramelized Carrot and Ginger Soup; Wilted Kale Salad with Shredded Beets; and White Fish with Basil-Walnut Pesto. With seafood; no dairy, eggs or gluten.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Sunday, Oct 19, 1-3:30pm. Redmond
- Tuesday, Oct 28, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Sunday, Nov 2, 1-3:30pm. Issaquah
- Sunday, Nov 9, 1-3:30pm. Greenlake Village
- Sunday, Nov 16, 1-3:30pm. Edmonds
- Tuesday, Nov 18, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Tuesday, Dec 9, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle