Please enable cookies in your web browser.
How often do you get the 6pm panic when there is neither the time nor ingredients on hand to make sense of dinner? Well, we’ve got a good working plan for you! Darin will start with two great weekend dishes — Perfect Lemon Roast Chicken with Mushroom and Herb Risotto; and Braised Pork Shoulder with Fontina Polenta and Gremolata. He will then show you how to convert these two starter dishes into four easy weeknight menus: Seared Polenta Cakes with Spicy Shrimp and Herbs; Mushroom Arancini with Lemon Aioli; Herbed Chicken, Potato and Pepper Hash with Poached Eggs and Salsa; and Pork Carnitas Tacos with Cabbage Slaw and Avocado. You’ll leave with lots of practical information and the inspiration to get your weeknight meals organized! With meat, seafood, dairy and eggs.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Monday Sep 29, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village
- Tuesday Sep 30, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Monday Oct 6, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Tuesday Oct 7, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Monday Oct 13, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Tuesday Oct 14, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Monday Oct 20, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Tuesday Oct 21, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle