Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Whether you’re just moving toward a plant-based diet or could use a “refresher” course, this class is an excellent resource for how to maintain a nutritionally balanced vegetarian diet. Shauna will discuss plant-based meal planning, answer questions about vegetarian/vegan nutrition and demonstrate simple, delicious meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner. She’ll prepare some nourishing foundation recipes for a complete day, including Fruit and Nut Granola; Green Smoothie; Quinoa and Farro Superfoods Salad; Curried Lentils with Kale and Cauliflower; and Nut Butter Energy Bites. Vegetarian; no dairy or eggs.
Members: $35, Non-members: $40
- Saturday, Sep 13, 3-5:30pm. Edmonds
- Wednesday, Sep 24, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Friday, Oct 17, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Wednesday, Oct 29, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village
- Saturday, Nov 8, 3-5:30pm. Redmond
- Thursday, Nov 13, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle