Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Pressure cookers intensify flavors to make simple ingredients sing and are a perfect medium for the warm and comforting foods we associate with the cooler months. Denise will demonstrate how quick and easy it is to use a pressure cooker to prepare more complex dishes as she makes Curried Sweet Potato Soup; Chicken Thighs in Balsamic Fig Sauce with Cook-along Potatoes; Pickled Beet and Basmati Rice Salad; and Lemony Cheesecake with Berry Coulis. With poultry, dairy and eggs.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Saturday, Sep 6, 3-5:30pm. West Seattle
- Sunday, Sep 14, 1-3:30pm. Issaquah
- Saturday, Oct 11, 3-5:30pm. Redmond
- Saturday, Oct 25, 3-5:30pm. Edmonds
- Saturday, Nov 1, 3-5:30pm. Greenlake Village