Please enable cookies in your web browser.
The changing of the seasons is a good opportunity to give your body a digestive tune-up before the cooler days ahead. Nutritionist Ami Karnosh will help with the mechanics of doing a fall detox as she shares information about which foods aid the detoxification process and which foods to avoid. She’ll demonstrate several detox power recipes, including a Cleansing Smoothie; Bitter Greens Salad with Fennel and Herbed Lemon Vinaigrette; Gingered Bok Choy with Fresh Basil; Quinoa Cabbage Rolls; Warming Mung Bean Stew; and Lightly Sweetened Coconut Pudding. Vegetarian; no dairy, eggs or gluten.
Members: $35, Non-members: $40
- Thursday, Sep 18, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Sunday, Sep 21, 1-3:30pm. Greenlake Village
- Wednesday, Sep 24, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Sunday, Sep 28, 1-3:30pm. Edmonds
- Thursday, Oct 2, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Thursday, Oct 9, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora