Please enable cookies in your web browser.
One of the biggest challenges for home cooks is understanding how the physiology of taste can empower spontaneous cooking. We’ll explore the five flavors: salty, bitter, sour, sweet and umami, as well as mouth-feel. Learn by tasting and experimenting as we prepare Lamb Kefta with Minted Slaw and Homemade Harissa; Pan-seared, Crispy-skinned Salmon with Spiced Cauliflower, Pine Nuts and Orange Coriander Oil; Seared and Slow-roasted New York Strip Steak with Anchovy Salsa Verde; and Spiced Chocolate Bread Pudding with Pistachio Brittle. With meat, seafood, dairy and eggs.
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
- Tuesday Sep 2, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village
- Wednesday Sep 3, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Monday Sep 8, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Tuesday Sep 9, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Monday Sep 15, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Tuesday Sep 16, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Monday Sep 22, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Tuesday Sep 23, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle