Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Back by popular demand! The perfect way to ease into fall is to make warming, nourishing soups. It’s also the time when light summer salads give way to heartier fall versions. Danielle, who is a nutrition and culinary arts graduate of Bastyr University, knows how to make delicious dishes that are good for you as well. She’ll share plenty of nutrition tidbits as she demonstrates Spiced Carrot Ribbon and Broccoli Salad in Toasted Cumin Dressing with Dried Plums; Silky Celeriac and Basil Soup with Crunchy Ginger Polenta Croutons; Smoky Romanesco Soup with Paprika Oil; and a Warm Salad of Roasted Acorn Squash and Beets in Shallot Dressing. Vegetarian; no dairy, eggs or gluten.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Thursday, Sep 11, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Thursday, Sep 18, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village
- Monday, Sep 22, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Tuesday, Sep 30, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Thursday, Oct 2, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Monday, Oct 27, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Friday, Nov 7, 6:30-9pm. Redmond