Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Join Chef Yary as she shares her sunny personality and traditional dishes from her homeland of Cuba, where Caribbean, Spanish and African influences have combined to create a unique tropical cuisine. She’ll show you how to make some of her favorite family recipes, including Mama’s Authentic Cuban Black Bean Soup; Cilantro Cumin Brown Rice; Pescado al Monte (Pan-fried Halibut in Tomato Pepper Sauce) and Flan de Queso (deconstructed Cuban cheesecake). With seafood, dairy and eggs.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Saturday, Sep 20, 3-5:30pm. Issaquah
- Sunday, Oct 5, 1-3:30pm. Greenlake Village
- Saturday, Oct 18, 3-5:30pm. West Seattle
- Saturday, Nov 1, 3-5:30pm. Redmond
- Saturday, Nov 15, 3-5:30pm. Edmonds
- Tuesday, Dec 2, 6:30-9pm. Redmond