Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Spanish cuisine highlights some of the best ingredients in the world — olive oil, juicy tomatoes, spicy chorizo sausage, piquillo peppers and smoky paprika. Chef Erin combines these amazing ingredients with fresh produce and hearty legumes to create an autumn meal from the heart of Spain. The menu includes Piquillo Pepper and Walnut Salad; Spanish-style Sautéed Autumn Vegetables with Smoked Paprika; Sofrito Chickpea Stew with Spanish Chorizo; Orange and Endive Salad; and Chocolate Cakes with Chocolate Paprika Sauce. With meat, seafood (anchovy), dairy and eggs; no gluten.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Monday, Oct 20, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Tuesday, Oct 21, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Monday, Oct 27, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village
- Tuesday, Oct 28, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Wednesday, Nov 5, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Thursday, Nov 6, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Thursday, Nov 13, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village