Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Sweet and savory crêpes make an easy and delicious breakfast, lunch or dinner. Join chef Olaiya Land as she teaches you how to make a user-friendly basic crêpe batter adaptable to the flavors of every season. You’ll learn how to mix lump-free batter, cook thin, golden crêpes and improvise your own crêpe creations. We’ll make Classic Crêpes with Roasted Squash and Wild Mushrooms; Buckwheat Crêpes with Ham and Gruyere; a Green Salad with Fresh Herbs and Whole Grain Mustard; and a gorgeous Lemon Crêpe Cake. With meat, dairy and eggs.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Wednesday Oct 15, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Monday Oct 20, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Wednesday Oct 22, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Monday Oct 27, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Wednesday Oct 29, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Monday Nov 3, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village