Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Sweet and savory crÍpes make an easy and delicious breakfast, lunch or dinner. Join chef Olaiya Land as she teaches you how to make a user-friendly basic crÍpe batter adaptable to the flavors of every season. Youíll learn how to mix lump-free batter, cook thin, golden crÍpes and improvise your own crÍpe creations. Weíll make Classic CrÍpes with Roasted Squash and Wild Mushrooms; Buckwheat CrÍpes with Ham and Gruyere; a Green Salad with Fresh Herbs and Whole Grain Mustard; and a gorgeous Lemon CrÍpe Cake. With meat, dairy and eggs.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Wednesday, Oct 15, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Monday, Oct 20, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Wednesday, Oct 22, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Monday, Oct 27, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Wednesday, Oct 29, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Monday, Nov 3, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village