Please enable cookies in your web browser.
New recipes! Much of Middle Eastern cooking is naturally vegan, and Sureyya has a seemingly endless supply of ideas for amazingly simple, hearty vegan recipes to please any palate. She’ll demonstrate some favorites, including Egyptian Curried Root Vegetable Chowder with Charmula Dressing; Moroccan Bean Dip with Cumin and Pomegranate served with Marinated Beets; Turkish Gypsy Casserole with Fresh Herbs; and a tantalizing Quinoa Salad with Garbanzo Beans, Mango, Avocados, Walnuts and Dates, with a touch of Cardamom and Walnut oil. Vegetarian; no dairy, eggs or gluten.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Sunday Sep 21, 1-3:30pm. Issaquah
- Sunday Sep 28, 1-3:30pm. Greenlake Village
- Tuesday Oct 7, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Sunday Oct 12, 1-3:30pm. Edmonds
- Tuesday Oct 21, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Sunday Oct 26, 1-3:30pm. Redmond