Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Nothing is more representative of the cuisines of the Maghreb region (Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia) than the tagine, the earthenware cooking vessel that shares its name with the braised dishes prepared in it. Marcia, who lived in Morocco, will demonstrate seasonal tagine dishes and share tips on buying and caring for a tagine, as well as alternative cookware to use if you donít own one. Sit back and enjoy the aromas as she prepares Fish Tagine with Spicy Chermoula Marinade and Vegetables; Chicken Tagine Smothered with Green Olives, Fennel and Preserved Lemon, complemented by Chard with Ras el Hanut (North African spice mix); and Almond Cake with Cardamom Whipped Cream and Fresh Fruit. With poultry, seafood, dairy and eggs.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Tuesday, Sep 9, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Wednesday, Sep 17, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Thursday, Sep 25, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Thursday, Oct 30, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village
- Tuesday, Nov 4, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Wednesday, Nov 12, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle