Please enable cookies in your web browser.
New Orleans has a well-deserved reputation for its alluring cuisine — a singular blend of global influences including France, Spain and Africa. Monica will take us on a vicarious journey to the “Paris of the South,” where she lived for many years, and we may not want to come back. Enjoy enticing samples of Chicken and Okra Gumbo, Shrimp Creole, Maque Choux (a popular corn side dish) and Bananas Foster. Laissez les bon temps rouler! With poultry, seafood, dairy and eggs.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Thursday Sep 11, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Wednesday Sep 24, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Monday Sep 29, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Wednesday Oct 8, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Monday Oct 13, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village
- Wednesday Oct 22, 6:30-9pm. Redmond