Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Do you look forward to tamales from the farmers market or food truck, but wish you knew how to make them at home? Tamale-making will be demystified in this fun, hands-on class. Devra will teach you an easy method for preparing this festive, versatile dish, along with a repertoire of homemade salsas to liven up your meal. We’ll make Tamales with two different fillings — Spicy Black Beans and Roasted Vegetables — and we’ll top them with Pico de Gallo, Roasted Tomato Salsa and Roasted Serrano Hot Sauce. Vegetarian; no dairy or eggs.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Wednesday Sep 3, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Wednesday Sep 10, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Friday Sep 12, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Friday Sep 19, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Wednesday Sep 24, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village
- Wednesday Oct 1, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Wednesday Oct 8, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Friday Oct 10, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Thursday Oct 16, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Friday Oct 24, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds