Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Lynne has put together a wonderful menu that conjures up the image of a long table dappled in warm late summer light, laden with a feast of ingredients that have been harvested within a short walk. Give your senses a seasonal sendoff as Lynne brings the image to life, with samplings of perfect wine pairings. Enjoy Saffron Flat Bread with Caramelized Figs, Tender Greens, Fennel Sausage and Gorgonzola; Wild Salmon, Sweet Corn, Bacon and Heirloom Tomato Salad; Tagine of Chicken with Chanterelles and Pears; and Baked Cameo Apples with Brown Sugar Praline. With meat, seafood, dairy and eggs.
Members: $50, Non-members: $55
Twenty-one and Over; Photo I.D. Required
- Tuesday Sep 2, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Thursday Sep 4, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Tuesday Sep 16, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Tuesday Sep 30, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Thursday Oct 2, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Tuesday Oct 7, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village
- Wednesday Oct 15, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora