Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Join Chef Olaiya as she takes you on a tour of the wide and colorful world of spices. She’ll introduce you to spices from around the globe and teach you how to buy, store and grind them. You’ll learn how to make blends and rubs and how to infuse your cooking with out-of-the-ordinary flavor. Together, we’ll use these spices to prepare complete dishes, including Indian Yellow Split Pea Dip with Infused Mustard Oil; Spice-rubbed Roast Chicken with Fennel and Green Peppercorns; Moroccan-spiced Roasted Vegetables with Garlic-Harissa Yogurt; and Five-Spice Ice Cream with Blueberry Compote. With poultry, dairy and eggs.
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
- Tuesday, Sep 2, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Wednesday, Sep 3, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Monday, Sep 8, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Wednesday, Sep 10, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Monday, Sep 15, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Tuesday, Sep 16, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village