Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Dim Sum is a famous culinary tradition originating in Canton, China. Christina will teach you the rewarding art of forming, filling and folding Dim Sum as we work together to prepare Steamed Mushroom Siew Mai (dried shiitake mushroom caps filled with prawns and pork); Steamed Xiao Long Bao (bun-shaped dumplings filled with crabmeat and pork) served with Ginger-infused Vinegar; and Baked Curry Beef Pastries. Christina will also show you how to brew a cup of hot Chinese tea traditionally served with Dim Sum. With meat, seafood and eggs; no dairy.
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
- Sunday Sep 7, 1-3:30pm. Greenlake Village
- Sunday Sep 14, 1-3:30pm. Redmond
- Saturday Sep 20, 3-5:30pm. West Seattle
- Tuesday Sep 23, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Saturday Sep 27, 10am-12:30pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Sunday Sep 28, 1-3:30pm. Issaquah
- Sunday Oct 5, 1-3:30pm. Edmonds