Please enable cookies in your web browser.
For ages 13 and up, with one adult guest. Get ready for a fancy family meal or festive gathering with a Japanese theme, as you roll your own vegetarian sushi and onigiri rice balls. Together, we will consider the Japanese aesthetic of celebrating the transient beauty of nature’s bounty by focusing on presentation as well as technique. We will also make a refreshing Cucumber Salad, exotic Wakame Seaweed Salad, Super Simple Miso Soup, and Daifuku (a small round mochi stuffed with sweet filling). Vegetarian; no dairy, eggs or gluten. Class price includes one child and one adult guest.
Members: $50, Non-members: $55
- Friday Jul 11, 6-8pm. Redmond
- Saturday Jul 12, 3-5pm. West Seattle
- Sunday Jul 13, 1-3pm. Greenlake Village
- Saturday Jul 19, 3-5pm. Issaquah
- Sunday Jul 20, 1-3pm. Edmonds
- Saturday Jul 26, 3-5pm. Redmond