Please enable cookies in your web browser.
For ages 10 to 12, with one adult guest. Everyone loves a good pizza, and you’ll learn from the best as Iole shows you how to make some authentic Italian pizza favorites. You’ll make the dough and then create three types of pizza: Vegetable Pizza with artichokes, red pepper, onion and olive; Pizza Margherita with fresh mozzarella; and Classic Pepperoni. Each child will leave with dough to make a small pizza at home. Vegetarian, with optional meat and dairy; no eggs. Class price includes one child and one adult guest.
Members: $50, Non-members: $55
- Saturday May 3, 3-5:30pm. Redmond
- Saturday May 10, 3-5:30pm. West Seattle
- Friday May 16, 5-7:30pm. Redmond
- Saturday May 17, 3-5:30pm. Issaquah
- Saturday May 31, 3-5:30pm. Edmonds
- Saturday Jun 21, 3-5:30pm. Greenlake Village