Please enable cookies in your web browser.
For ages 10 to 12, without adult accompaniment. Together we’ll prepare a breakfast feast to remember. We’ll start with Homemade Fresh Strawberry Sauce as a topping for our next project: Crispy Cornmeal Waffles, then we’ll create a lovely Spring Vegetable Frittata. We’ll talk about presentation and share ideas on how to beautify our dishes as we make fancy strawberry “roses” for garnish. With these new skills, you can be the chief breakfast maker for Mother’s Day, Father’s Day or any family gathering. Vegetarian with dairy and eggs.
Members: $35, Non-members: $40
- Saturday May 3, 10am-12pm. Redmond
- Saturday May 17, 10am-12pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Saturday May 31, 10am-12pm. Issaquah
- Saturday Jun 7, 10am-12pm. West Seattle
- Saturday Jun 21, 10am-12pm. Edmonds