Please enable cookies in your web browser.
For ages 4 to 6, with one adult guest. One of the best things about summer produce is the kaleidoscope of colors you can present in beautiful and creative ways. Another, of course is the good nutrition. We’ll combine both as kids work hands-on making artistic Veggie Heads, Mac and Cheese with Roasted Tomatoes, and Summer Berry Crisp with Purple Fluff Topping. Plus, we’ll play a fun produce guessing game. Vegetarian with dairy; no eggs. Class price includes one child and one adult helper.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Saturday May 3, 10-11:30am. Issaquah
- Saturday May 3, 3-4:30pm. Edmonds
- Saturday May 10, 10-11:30am. Issaquah
- Saturday May 31, 10-11:30am. Greenlake Aurora
- Saturday Jun 14, 10-11:30am. West Seattle
- Saturday Jun 21, 10-11:30am. West Seattle
- Saturday Jun 21, 10-11:30am. Redmond
- Saturday Jul 12, 3-4:30pm. Redmond
- Saturday Jul 19, 3-4:30pm. Greenlake Village