Please enable cookies in your web browser.
For ages 4 to 6, with one adult guest. Young cooks will prepare a towering pile of nachos, customized to their tastes. We’ll work with all of the classic ingredients — fresh tomatoes, pinto beans, lots of melty queso (cheese) and more to achieve nacho perfection. We’ll complement the nachos by making a batch of guacamole; and we’ll prepare a cool, refreshing fresh Strawberry Agua Fresca to drink. Vegetarian with dairy; no eggs. Class price includes one child and one adult helper.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Saturday Jun 7, 10-11:30am. Redmond
- Saturday Jun 14, 3-4:30pm. Issaquah
- Saturday Jun 21, 10-11:30am. Greenlake Aurora
- Saturday Jun 28, 10-11:30am. West Seattle
- Saturday Jul 12, 10-11:30am. Greenlake Village
- Saturday Jul 19, 10-11:30am. Edmonds