Please enable cookies in your web browser.
For ages 2 to 3, with one adult guest. Let’s use the book, “What does Bunny See?” as our guide to make some fabulous creations in the kitchen. We’ll explore colors as we mix fruit and juice together to create refreshing Rainbow Smoothies. The kids will then construct their own Little Bunny Lunch Houses. (Think gingerbread house, only with healthy snack ingredients.) We’ll get lots of practice chopping as we make beautiful fruit and vegetable “bouquets” to eat. Vegetarian, dairy optional; no eggs. Class price includes one child and one adult helper.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Wednesday May 28, 10-11:15am. Redmond
- Saturday May 31, 10-11:15am. West Seattle
- Saturday Jun 7, 10-11:15am. Issaquah
- Saturday Jun 14, 10-11:15am. Edmonds
- Saturday Jun 28, 10-11:15am. Greenlake Aurora