Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Bring your chef knives, no matter how simple or sophisticated — or use ours — to practice knife-handling skills and learn how to cut safely and efficiently in this fun workshop with Chef Seppo. He’ll explain about knife selection, introduce honing and sharpening, and teach you several different knife techniques. Along the way, you’ll prepare ingredients for Lemon Cilantro Chicken Soup and Lemon Cilantro Vegetable Soup, which Seppo will demonstrate in class. Vegetarian, with optional poultry; no dairy or eggs. Adults only. Class size limited to 16.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Tuesday May 6, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Tuesday May 13, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Tuesday May 20, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Tuesday May 27, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Tuesday Jun 3, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Tuesday Jun 10, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Thursday Jul 10, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village
- Tuesday Aug 5, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Tuesday Aug 12, 6:30-9pm. Redmond