Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Vinaigrettes, beurre rouge, béchamel, and crème Anglaise sauces serve as the stepping stones on the way to preparing complex and exciting dishes. You’ll learn how to prepare and use basic sauces, practice emulsifying sauces and fix “broken” sauces. Discuss ways to play with flavor and incorporate these sauces into various dishes. To test our new skills, we will prepare Spinach Salad with Champagne Mint Vinaigrette; Farfalle with Parmesan Béchamel Sauce; Seared Salmon with Miso Beurre Blanc; and Summer Berries with Vanilla and Cardamom Crème Anglaise. With seafood, dairy and eggs. Class size limited to 12.
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
- Tuesday Jul 15, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Wednesday Jul 16, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Tuesday Jul 22, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village
- Wednesday Jul 30, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Wednesday Aug 6, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Wednesday Aug 13, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle