Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Ah, summer! Is there any better time to hone your pie-making skills? Strawberry-rhubarb, cherry, blueberry, blackberry: all the flavors of the season taste even better in a pie. Let Barbara show you how to make the best pie crust around with her simple tricks and a food processor, plus learn a little baking science along the way. Each student will make a Cherry Galette to take home. You’ll also receive take-home recipes for other foolproof summer favorites like Mixed Berry Galette and Blueberry Crumble Pie. Vegetarian with dairy and eggs. Class size limited to 12.
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
- Wednesday May 14, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Wednesday May 28, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Saturday Jun 7, 3-5:30pm. Redmond
- Wednesday Jun 18, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Sunday Jun 29, 1-3:30pm. Greenlake Village
- Saturday Jul 12, 3-5:30pm. Edmonds