Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Join chef, farmer and cheese maker Jackie Freeman to learn the basics of home preserving while making fun seasonal treats. This entry-level class will focus on water-bath canning. While discussing basic principles of canning, safety, ingredients and equipment, we will prepare Fresh Strawberry Jam and Dilly Beans. You will leave with samples of your work and the knowledge and confidence to begin canning at home. Vegetarian; no dairy or eggs. Class size limited to 14.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Wednesday Jun 4, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Wednesday Jun 11, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Wednesday Jun 25, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village
- Wednesday Jul 2, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Wednesday Jul 9, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle