Please enable cookies in your web browser.
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND! Using one recipe, you will create two traditional breads — one Italian, the other French — while learning the underlying techniques of artisan bread making. We’ll talk bread ingredients (flour, water, salt and yeast), kneading and baking while creating traditional Herbed Focaccia and Olive Fougasse. We’ll also shake things up a bit with some dessert Focaccia with seasonal fruits. You will leave class with your fresh baked bread and loads of information about bread making at home. Vegetarian; no dairy or eggs. Class size limited to 14.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Wednesday May 7, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Wednesday May 14, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Monday May 19, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Friday May 23, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Wednesday May 28, 6:30-9pm. Redmond