Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Learn how to successfully cook meat indoors using high heat with Chef Darin’s recipes, tips and techniques. He’ll guide you through equipment, pan selection and care, “reading” oil, temperature control, gauging doneness, and ingredient substitutions. You’ll love Peppercorn-crusted New York Steak with a red wine demi-glace, watercress, bleu cheese, and asparagus; Herb-marinated Cod with minted red quinoa and sauteed peas; Crispy Seared Chicken Breast with garlic and thyme pan reduction and an arugula and strawberry salad; and Pork Chops with slow poached fingerling potatoes, caramelized onions, and a balsamic and fig glaze. With meat and dairy; no eggs. Class size limited to 14.
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
- Wednesday Apr 30, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Thursday May 1, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Tuesday May 6, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Thursday May 8, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Monday May 12, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Thursday May 15, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds