Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Getting through a busy week in one piece often hinges on successfully getting dinner on the table without too much stress. In this hands-on class, you will learn some quick ways to cook healthy, seasonal menus and create dishes that make dinner easier as the week progresses. Together, we will prepare Stove-top Braised Tarragon Chicken; Spring Vegetable Pot-au-feu (French for “pot on the fire”); Rice Pilaf with Shiitake Mushrooms and Spinach; and Smoked Salmon Niçoise Salad. With poultry, seafood and dairy; no eggs. Class size limited to 14.
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
- Monday May 12, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Monday May 19, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Wednesday Jun 4, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Monday Jun 9, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Monday Jun 16, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Monday Jun 23, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village