Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Join chef and cheese maker Jackie Freeman for an evening of hands-on cheese making. In a small group setting, we’ll work together to prepare Buttermilk Cheese, Fresh Mozzarella, Ricotta and Indian-style Paneer cheese. Jackie will discuss the basic principles of cheese making, equipment use and care, and ingredients and supplies. We will taste our work in class and discuss recipes to try at home. This is a fast-paced, hands-on class, so come prepared to get a little messy! Vegetarian with dairy; no eggs or gluten. Class size limited to 12.
Members: $45, Non-members: $50
- Thursday May 1, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Wednesday May 7, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Wednesday May 14, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Tuesday May 20, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Saturday Jun 7, 10am-12:30pm. Greenlake Aurora