Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Fermented foods have a centuries-long tradition of use in cuisines all over the globe. Learn how to make your own kombucha and kefir drinks and create healthful, irresistible condiments and salsas for summer grilling. Plus you'll sample homemade cultured ice cream to cool the body when the thermometer goes up. Vegetarian with dairy; no eggs or gluten. Class size limited to 14.
Members: $40, Non-members: $45
- Wednesday May 28, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Thursday May 29, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Monday Jun 2, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Wednesday Jun 4, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Thursday Jun 5, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah