Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Let’s crack open the mystery of the mighty coconut — one of the world’s most popular and versatile foods. Birgitte will show you how to successfully open a coconut and reveal its many uses as she prepares homemade coconut milk, coconut butter and cultured coconut water. She’ll discuss other useful and readily available coconut products — water, flour, oil and sugar — as she makes Zucchini Muffins with Coconut Cream Frosting and Homemade Coconut Ice Cream. Vegetarian with eggs; no dairy or gluten.
Members: $35, Non-members: $40
- Thursday Jun 12, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Wednesday Jun 18, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Thursday Jun 19, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Monday Jun 23, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Thursday Jun 26, 6:30-9pm. Redmond