Please enable cookies in your web browser.
Pastry chef Laurie Pfalzer will show you the simple steps to creating cakes that look good inside and out and taste divine. Learn the tips and tricks to straight sides, flat tops and simple, elegant décor. Laurie will create amazingly simple cakes and fillings, such as Italian Buttercream and Chocolate Ganache Glaze. You’ll learn the techniques so you can mix and match the components to make your own creations. Laurie will demonstrate (and you’ll sample!) Fresh Raspberry Layer Cake, Triple Chocolate Torte with Cocoa Nib Nougatine, and her famous Strawberry-Lime Roulade with Basil Syrup. Vegetarian with dairy and eggs.
Members: $35, Non-members: $40
- Monday Jun 16, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Thursday Jun 19, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Wednesday Jun 25, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Aurora
- Friday Jun 27, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Monday Jul 7, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake Village
- Wednesday Jul 9, 6:30-9pm. Redmond